Spend the Day Together Golfing
With more than 125 golf courses across the province, Manitoba boasts a variety of destinations for every skill level—and every kind of scenery. Make a day of it at Killarney Lakeside Golf Club near the US border, where this 'Hidden Jewel of the South' spans the length of Killarney Lake.
Minnewasta Golf & Country Club in Morden utilizes the natural terrain of the Pembina escarpment, resulting in twists and turns through hills and vales. Selkirk Golf & Country Club is home to Glen Hnatiuk, one of Manitoba's PGS tour professionals, and an elevated tee box on the first hole sure to give every golfer a shot of confidence right from the start.
- Killarney Lakeside Golf Club: www.killarneylakeside.com
- Minnewasta Golf & Country Club: www.golfminnewasta.com
- Selkirk Golf & Country Club: www.selkirkgolfandcountryclub.com
Weekend Golfing for Two
For a weekend golfing getaway, find fun and frolic on the fairways in Western Manitoba. The region is home to great golf and a fine selection of accommodations. A host of bed-and-breakfasts provide home base between chasing birdies and bogeys, and the picturesque prairie landscape will inspire intimate interludes amid spectacular sunsets.
Plan your weekend 'play and stay' golf getaway:
- Clear Lake: www.clearlakecountry.com
- Clear Lake Golf Course: www.clearlakegolfcourse.com
- Minnedosa Golf & Country Club: www.discoverminnedosa.com
Week-long Hot Tubs & Hazards Tour
Who says golf tours are just for the pros? Grab your sweetheart, pack the clubs, select your favourite road tunes, and enjoy your very own golf circuit. It doesn't matter which direction you drive - Manitoba has great recreational opportunities and fairways to offer. Pre-select a few places to play and make it a week-long adventure of swinging in the surf, turf, sand and sunshine. Don't forget the sunscreen.
Enjoy a little romance in the rough by playing ruggedly scenic courses by day and hot-tubbing it at night. Eastern Manitoba is home to some of the most spectacular and challenging fairways you'll find. When golfing in the Canadian Shield, it's not uncommon to tee off from atop rocky ledges, lob over natural obstacles, or hunt for your ball in the boreal forest.
Plan your week-long 'play and stay' golf getaway:
- Falcon Beach Ranch: www.falconbeachranch.com
- Falcon Lake Golf Course: www.falconlakegolfcourse.com
- Tallpine Lodges: www.tallpinelodges.com
- Barrier Bay Resort: www.barrierbay.com
- Pinawa Golf Course: www.pinawaclub.mb.ca
- Tall Timber Lodge: www.talltimberlodge.com
- Granite Hills Golf Course: www.granitehills.ca
- Grand Pines Golf Course: www.golfgrandpines.com
- Getaways Romantic Retreat: www.getawaysromanticresort.com
Can't Miss Events
Actif Epica is a one-day, do-it-yourself outdoor...
Local Community Artists - Multi Art Mediums
Come cheer on the Manitoba Moose as they battle...
Canopy Skating Rink is located in The Forks Plaza,...