Capacity - 21
Four kitchenette light housekeeping cabins with showers and television.
Lodge w/unlicensed dining room, boats, motors, gas, oil, guides, boat launch, canoes, fish/game cleaning, tackle, equipment, bait, fishing and hunting licences, ice fishing shacks, snowmobiling, hiking, nature viewing, photography and wildlife viewing guided tours.
Fishing for walleye, northern pike, perch, carp and trout. Winter and Summer
Hunting for resident and non-resident bear, deer, predators, waterfowl and upland game bird in GHA 14, 14A, 18B, 19, 19A, 19B, 23A.
Accessible by road.
- Food Service Available:
- High Speed Internet Available:
- Hunters Welcome in Season:
- Picnic Area:
- Some pets permitted (contact for more info):
- Number of units/rooms: 5
Lodges & Outfitters
- Manitoba Conservation Resource licence:
- Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters Association:
- Ice fishing:
- Boat launch:
- Watercraft Rental Available:
Licensed For (TRAVEL MANITOBA OFFICE USE ONLY)
- Black bear (Cdn resident):
- Black bear (non-resident):
- Moose (Cdn resident):
- Upland game bird:
- White-tailed deer (Cdn resident):
- White-tailed deer (non-resident):
Fish & Game Services
- Fishing guide:
- Freezing service:
- Hunting guide:
- Central dining facility:
- Full American Plan:
- Outpost camp(s):
- Shore lunch: