Winter Wonderland at the Manitoba Agricultural Museum
- Dates:December 13, 2019 - December 22, 2019 ( Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday )
- Location:Manitoba Agricultural Museum
- Times:From: 04:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- Admission:$8.00 / vehicle. Bus groups: $2.50 / person
- Address: Highway 34 South Austin, MB
- Phone: (204) 637-2354
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Central
“It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas … everywhere you go …” and especially at the Museum!
See the Homesteader's Village in a new light when it's all dressed up for the holidays! Discover the lights in the village in a (free) sleigh ride (weather permitting) and warm up in the Pioneer Centre for fun games and a craft with hot chocolate! Make sure to stop by the bonfire for a hotdog snacks.
Bring your family and friends and create an old-fashioned Christmas memory!
Cost: $8.00 / vehicle (includes the free sleigh rides - weather permitting)
Bus groups: $2.50 / person (reservations required)
Hotdogs, hot chocolate, coffee or tea are available at reasonable prices.
Image Credits: Sandy BlackShow Map