Ste. Agathe Fall Supper
- Dates:September 30, 2018
- Location:Ste. Agathe Cultural & Community Centre
- Times:From: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Admission:Adults - $15.00, Children (6-12) $7.00, Children 5 & Under are Free
- Address: Pembina Trail (Main Street) Sainte-Agathe, MB
- Contact: Guy Gagnon
- Phone: (204) 882-2493
- Email:Send Email
- Region: Central
- Ticket Info: (204) 770-1700
On the menu:
- Turkey with all the trimmings
- Mashed potatoes and gravy
- Fresh vegetables
- A tasty & wide variety of desserts topped with whipped cream or ice cream
- Coffee, tea & juice.
Guy (204) 770-1700
Jean-Claude (204) 298-7045
Ste.Agathe is located 20 minutes south of Winnipeg off P.R. 75 (Pembina Highway)Turn east on P.R.305.Turn south on Chemin Pembina Road (Main Street) just before the Louis Riel Bridge. The Ste.Agathe Cultural & Community Centre is located just past the Catholic Church & Ste.Agathe Service Centre. There is ample parking on Chemin Pembina Road & on the side streets. If you wish, you can access the building using the ramp on the east side. Bon appétit!
Tickets are purchased at the door only. We do not take ticket reservations.