Reunion Days at the Pembina Threshermen's Museum
- Dates:September 1, 2017 - September 2, 2017 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:Pembina Threshermen's Museum
- Times:From: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Admission:$10.00/adult; $5.00 for seniors (65+) & youth (9 - 15); children 8 & under FREE.
- Address: Highway 3 Winkler/Morden, MB
- Phone: 204-325-7497
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Pembina Valley Central Plains
“Y’all come back now, y’a hear” ... as we celebrate another fabulous event with our popular 'blast from the past' heritage event at the Pembina Threshermen's Museum (PTM)!
There’s tons of great ol'-fashioned fun like threshing, sawmill, blacksmith, rope making & spinning demos, antique tractor parades, 'kiddie' activities including barrel train rides, petting zoo, fun hands-on interactive stations like corn grinding, the popular “Kids’ Zone” Activity Center, etc.
All the buildings are open from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM including the ol' General Store with its ice cream & treats, meals are available for purchase in the Dining Hall PLUS there’s entertainment both evenings from 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM ... so don’t miss this great old-time event! **Check out last year's event photos on facebook.
Image Credit: Pembina Threshermen's Museum