Proutopia Birds of a Feather
- Dates:June 8, 2019 - June 9, 2019 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:Runs with Scissors Studio
- City:R.M. of St. Andrews
- Times:Two Flights a Day: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM & 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Admission:$5.00 in advance, $10.00 at the portal
- Address: 3044 Prout Rd. 17E, 8 kms west of Winnipeg Beach, just off of PTH #229 R.M. of St. Andrews, MB
- Contact: Heidi Hunter
- Phone: (204) 782-9863
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Interlake
Proutopia is an open-air festival art market for adults which celebrates artists, and the patrons who value them, in a spirit of creative participation. Twice each year, we bring art lovers to a private rural setting to meet with artists to celebrate and purchase their art and develop a friendly relationship. Our artists exemplify Proutopia’s values of kindness, originality, creativity, cooperative community, and inclusiveness. Artists and patrons are invited to make art onsite with planned opportunities that reflect the year's theme. The 2018 festivals were visited by over 800 patrons, each event.
The festival site features a maximum of 25 artist stalls, delectable edibles from professional bakers, a high quality food truck, and theme-related programming including: twice daily parades, a closing ceremony at end of festival, a wee concert stage with live music, a gallery show, onsite animators, a variety of artistic opportunities to draw/paint including with live models, and more.
2019 Advance Tickets HERE