- Dates:January 17, 2018 - January 27, 2018 ( Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday )
- Location:John J. Conklin Theatre, Gail Asper Performing Arts Hall, University of Manitoba
- Times:From: 07:30 PM to 09:30 PM
- Admission:Tickets: Regular $18.00, Student & Seniors $12.00, Group Rate $10.00 (if 10 or more tickets are purchased).
- Address: 150 Dafoe Road Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 474-7655
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
- Ticket Info: Tickets can be purchased at the door or in advance. We accept cash and credit cards. For Reservations and Group Discounts contact: 204-474-6880
The Black Hole Theatre Company is excited to invite you to the second mainstage of our season, Pith! by Stewart Lemoine. Set in the summer of 1931 in Providence, R.I., Jack Vail, a quick-witted spirited sailor, dives headlong into the dreary world of reclusive widow Virginia Tilford and her devoted housekeeper, Nancy Kimble. Hoping to help the grieving Virginia accept the death of her long- lost husband, all three of them embark on an exhilarating adventure to the exotic jungle of South America...all the while never leaving Virginia’s living room. Pith! is a charming, family friendly comedy about the power of imagination and its ability to help us cope with reality. Join us for the adventure, January 17th -27th, and let your inner explorer loose! Directed by Daphne Finlayson, a recent graduate of the U of M theatre program, Pith! Is being presented by The Black Hole Theatre Company at the John J. Conklin Theatre in the Gail Asper Performing Arts Hall (University of Manitoba). January 17-20 at 7:30 pm, January 21 at 2:00 pm, January 23-27 at 7:30 pm.