Museum Open Victoria Day Long Weekend
- Dates:May 20, 2017 - May 22, 2017 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:Royal Aviation Museum of Western Canada
- Admission:Adult: $10.00 / Seniors & Students: $7.50 / Children (ages 3-12): $5.00 / Family rate (2 adults / 3 children): $25.00
- Address: Hangar T2, 958 Ferry Road Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 786-5503
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
No matter the weather outside, it’s always beautiful in our hangar!
Plan a trip to the museum this long weekend… we’ll be open Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Victoria Day Long Weekend Hours:
- Saturday, May 20, 2017: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sunday, May 21, 2017: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Monday, May 22, 2017: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Enjoy a guided tour that will focus on Manitoba’s home-grown flying heritage. You’ll see innovative designs from early explorers and stand nose-to-nose with the bush planes which made Canada famous. Guided tours are on Saturday and Sunday at 2:00 pm.
Kids can get creative at our summer craft station. They can bring the beauty of a spring garden back home with a colourful flower- and aviation-inspired craft activity.
Mom and Dad can relax on our Flight Deck and enjoy a fantastic view of the aircraft at the Winnipeg airport.
Kids will enjoy discovering Skyways, our interactive play area where children can climb in cockpits, push buttons and test paper airplanes on our indoor runway.