Introduction to Stand Up Paddleboarding Lessons
- Dates:June 28, 2017 - August 30, 2017 ( Recurring weekly on Wednesday )
- Location:Fun Mountain Water Slide Park
- Times:From: 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- Address: 804 Murdock Road Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 802-9395
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
- Ticket Info: http://hcsurf.com/lessons/
Learn how to stand up paddleboard with us this summer! Our 2.5 hour intro course teaches you the basic skills and knowledge to safely paddle in calm sheltered waters. Skills covered include mounting, kneeling, standing on a board, forward and turning strokes, safety awareness, carrying and loading boards, and more!
Paddlers will be awarded with the Paddle Canada Basic SUP Certification, which prepares you for our other stand up paddleboarding skills courses, such as our advanced flatwater SUP skills course. Also included is a one day SUP rental on any day of your choice, so you will have plenty of extra time to practice your new paddling skills!