Hot Blizzard Folk Festival
- Dates:February 4, 2017
- Location:Trinity United Church
- City:Portage la Prairie
- Times:From: 01:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Admission:$15.00/student, $20.00/adult in advance; $20.00/student, $25.00/adult at the door; FREE/children 12 and under
- Address: 15 Tupper Street South Portage la Prairie, MB
- Contact: Portage la Prairie Folk Festival Association
- Phone: (204) 428-6800
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Pembina Valley Central Plains
- Ticket Info: www.portagefolk.com/tickets
This February, you won't want to miss Portage la Prairie's 5th annual Hot Blizzard Folk Fest!
The festival - which includes a six-hour-long lineup of diverse, local talent (biggest one so far) - takes place in the historic Trinity United Church situated in the city's downtown! Experience the amazing acoustics and ambient atmosphere of the venue, and warm your body, mind, and soul while listening and dancing to a wide array of musical styles. "Melt the Winter Blues" at Manitoba's premiere winter folk festival, a fun event for the whole family!
If you are in Winnipeg and in need of transportation, take the round-trip shuttle ("hippie bus") to and from the festival, and bring along an instrument for the "kitchen party on wheels"! Visit the website for more details.