Born - Professional Birth Photographers of Manitoba Exhibit
- Dates:February 20, 2018 - March 31, 2018 ( Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday )
- Location:Pembina Hills Art Council Gallery
- Times:Tuesday - Friday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM; Saturday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Address: 352 Stephen Street Morden, MB
- Phone: (204) 822-6026
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Pembina Valley Central Plains
Being born is one thing that every human on our planet has in common. As both mothers ourselves, as well as professional photographers, we have joined forces to celebrate the beauty and strength that is the welcoming of new life. We are fueled by our desire to normalize birth in a society that tends to hush open discussions surrounding it. With our art and imagery we hope to showcase the indescribable beauty that occurs where all of our journeys begin; birth.
The opening reception will take place on Saturday February 24th at 7:30 PM, with an artist talk at approx. 8:00 PM. We are honoured to invite you to join us in celebrating this unique and powerful exhibit.
It is an honour and a privilege every time we are trusted to enter into a family’s birth space to document their transition into parenthood (or parenthood again). We are now humbled to be able to share some of these incredible moments with all of you.