148th Annual Dinner - The St. Andrew's Society of Winnipeg
- Dates:November 30, 2018
- Location:Hotel Fort Garry
- Times:From: 07:00 PM to 11:30 PM
- Admission:By ticket
- Address: 222 Broadway Winnipeg, MB
- Contact: Andrew Flook, Dinner Chair/Vice President
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
- Ticket Info: $150.00 members, $170.00 Non-Members, Special rate non-members with 1 year membership $175.00
The 148th Annual Dinner of the St. Andrew's Society of Winnipeg will celebrate Scottish heritage on November 30 while raising funds for Scottish cultural activities.
There will be wonderful opening entertainment the Lord Selkirk Robert Fraser Memorial Band followed by humourist and WFP columnist, Doug Speirs. Post dinner entertainments with hilarious comedian and musician Johnny Bagpipes will cap the evening.
It’s a great time to meet up with your friends and colleagues. Event includes red carpet opportunities, scotch whisky raffles and more. Tickets available on Eventbrite