Capacity - 26
Eight lakefront cabins with private bedrooms, full bathroom, large sitting porches.
Licensed dining room, lounge, store, boats, motors, gas, oil, guides, catch and release, tackle, fishing and hunting licences, liquor vendor for registered guests; fly-out service, beach, meeting facilities.
Outcamps at Joint and Aswapiswanan lakes.
Fishing for northern pike, walleye, lake trout, brook trout and whitefish.
Hunting for non-resident moose and bear in GHA 3A.
All-inclusive package plan at Bolton Lake.
Open May to September.
Accessible by air.
Landing strip 3000 ft.
- Air charter
- Air strip
- Black bear (non-resident)
- Catch & release only
- Central dining facility
- Conference facilities
- Continental breakfast incl
- Fishing guide
- Food Service Available
- Full American Plan
- High Speed Internet Available
- Hunters Welcome in Season
- Hunting guide
- Manitoba Conservation Resource licence
- Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters Association
- Moose (non-resident)
- Outpost camp(s)
- Shore lunch
- Some pets permitted (contact for more info)