Six Pines Haunted Attractions Family Fun By Day
- Dates:October 29, 2016 - October 30, 2016 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:Six Pines Haunted Attractions
- Times:Ticket booth open from Noon - 4:00 PM, park closes at 5:30 PM
- Admission:Ages 10+: $15.00 ($14.29 +$0.71 GST), Ages 3-9: $10.00 ($9.52 + $0.48 GST), Under 35 months: Free!
- Address: 4 km North of Perimeter Hwy on Sturgeon Road Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 633-3326
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
Six Pines annual October Haunt has grown for years into an interactive experience for families offering trick-or-treat fun with a variety of spook-tacular events for boys & ghouls of all ages.
FAMILY FUN BY DAY: Families can expect to travel through several interactive venues run by actors and actresses. Fun activities include Mother Goose and her petting farm; hayride; NEW FOR 2016 PONY RIDES - weather permitting. Red Riding Hood friendly woodsman/guides (non-scary daytime); Curtain Chaos maze with friendly clowns; 2 Anderson sisters from Hocus Pocus join us and will put on a child friendly show in our stone bldg - most venues undercover and will run continuous throughout the day. For those braver children we have our Famous Barn of Doom (please note: these have been tuned down for the little ones, however still scary - geared for ages 10+). Heated sitting area in gift shop.
2016 Family Fun by Day Dates: October 8, 10, October 15 & 16, October 22 & 23, October 29 & 30.