All Saints' Festival of Arts and Crafts
- Dates:November 5, 2016
- Location:All Saints' Anglican Church
- Times:From: 12:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- Admission:$10.00 for adults [15 years and older], free for children 14 and under when accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Address: 175 Colony Street Winnipeg, MB
- Contact: Melanie Lewis, Festival Chair
- Phone: (204) 284-6767
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
- Ticket Info: Tickets will be sold by volunteers during the month before the Festival. Tickets can be purchased on site during the Festival.
The All Saints' Festival of Arts and Crafts offers musical performances by the Harlequin Barbershop Quartet and the All Saints' Choir, and organ recitals and demo's by Dietrich Bartel, the Music Director at All Saints' Church. Several artists and artisans from Winnipeg, and beyond, will be selling their work at the Festival. A Quilt Raffle and a Silent Auction of art and handcrafted items will be offered. Luncheon plates of tourtiere and salad, and of quiche and salad, and desserts, will be sold to hungry Festival-goers.