Capacity - 12
One main lodge, four guestrooms with modern shower facilities.
Dining room, lounge, boats, motors, gas, oil, dock, fishing and hunting licences, tackle, bait.
Outcamps at Napigon, Upper, Echo lakes and Sasaginnigak East and West.
Fishing for walleye, northern pike, goldeye and sauger.
Hunting for non-resident moose in GHA 17.
American Plan packages.
Open May to October.
Accessible by air.
- Air charter
- Air strip
- Black bear (Cdn resident)
- Black bear (non-resident)
- Fishing guide
- Freezing service
- Full American Plan
- Hunting guide
- Manitoba Conservation Resource licence
- Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters Association
- Moose (Cdn resident)
- Moose (non-resident)
- Outpost camp(s)
- Shore lunch
- Some pets permitted (contact for more info)