Getting Around Manitoba By Plane
As of November 21, 2020, it is mandatory for travellers flying to Canada to submit their COVID-related information digitally through ArriveCAN. within 48 hours of entering Canada. ArriveCAN is available as a mobile app or by signing in online.
You must use ArriveCAN before you board your flight, to provide your:
- Travel and contact information
- Quarantine plan (unless exempt under conditions set out in the Mandatory Isolation Order)
- COVID-19 symptom self-assessment
Unless exempt under the conditions set out in the Mandatory Isolation Order, you must use ArriveCAN within 48 hours of entering Canada to:
- Confirm you have arrived at your place of quarantine or isolation
- Complete a daily COVID-19 symptom self-assessment during your quarantine period
For more information, visit Canada.ca/ArriveCAN
The following airlines have regular flights to and from the Winnipeg International Airport, with connecting flights to destinations throughout the world.