Capacity - 21
Four kitchenette light housekeeping cabins with showers and television.
Lodge w/unlicensed dining room, boats, motors, gas, oil, guides, boat launch, canoes, fish/game cleaning, tackle, equipment, bait, fishing and hunting licences, ice fishing shacks, snowmobiling, hiking, nature viewing, photography and wildlife viewing guided tours.
Fishing for walleye, northern pike, perch, carp and trout. Winter and Summer
Hunting for resident and non-resident bear, deer, predators, waterfowl and upland game bird in GHA 14, 14A, 18B, 19, 19A, 19B, 23A.
Accessible by road.
- Black bear (Cdn resident)
- Black bear (non-resident)
- Boat launch
- Central dining facility
- Fishing guide
- Food Service Available
- Freezing service
- Full American Plan
- High Speed Internet Available
- Hunters Welcome in Season
- Hunting guide
- Ice Fishing
- Manitoba Conservation Resource licence
- Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters Association
- Moose (Cdn resident)
- Outpost camp(s)
- Picnic Area
- Shore lunch
- Some pets permitted (contact for more info)
- Upland game bird
- Watercraft Rental Available
- White-tailed deer (Cdn resident)
- White-tailed deer (non-resident)