Capacity - 80
11 kitchenette cabins with full bath. Central washroom with flush toilets and additional showers. Outdoor wood-fired sauna.
Banquet & conference meeting facility, boats, motors, gas, fishing licences, bait, ice, campground, beach.
Hunting for resident black bear and waterfowl.
Fishing for walleye, northern pike, yellow perch and smallmouth bass.
Ecotourism in the form of photography, bird watching and boat rentals.
Open May to October.
Accessible by road.
- Black bear (Cdn resident)
- Boat launch
- Dumping Station/Sewage Disposal
- Entry fees apply
- Fishing guide
- Full wheelchair access
- Group camping
- Interpretive program
- Manitoba Conservation Resource licence
- Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters Association
- Picnic Area
- Shore lunch
- Watercraft Recreation
- Watercraft Rental Available
- Wildlife/Nature Viewing