Three log cabins and ranch adventures in the beautiful Whiteshell Provincial Park. Falcon Beach Ranch is surrounded by the rugged wilderness of the boreal forest. Come on out for the day, joining us for a horseback ride on one of our scenic forest trails, or plan a longer stay, spending your evenings enjoying the scenery and animal life from the front porch of a cozy log cabin. In the winter months, hop on the horse-drawn sleigh or head out for a bareback trail ride.
Round up your family and friends and mosey on out to experience our unique corner of the province. Falcon Beach Ranch is second-generation family owned and operated; let us extend to you our western hospitality!
- Customized packages
- Free Wifi
- Guided package/tour
- High Speed Internet Available
- Hiking trails
- Horse Related Activities
- Hunters Welcome in Season
- Ice Fishing
- Manitoba Conservation Resource licence
- Manitoba Rural Tourism Association
- Picnic Area
- Pool Available (may be outdoor)
- SNOMAN trail permit fees apply for Snowmobiles
- Wildlife/Nature Viewing