Capacity - 34
Wilderness, two hours from Winnipeg. Seven modern LHK cabins with kitchenette, showers, dishwashers, lakeview screened decks, gas barbecues, microwaves and satellite TV. Some with hot tubs, air-conditioning, DVD and woodstove.
Store, licensed restaurant, beach, boat, canoes, motors, gas, oil, tackle, dock, sand beach, bait, fishing licences, groomed snowmobile trails, snowmobile rentals, paddleboats, mountain bikes, children's play area, ice fishing packages. Guided snowmobile tours.
Fishing for northern pike, walleye, smallmouth bass, whitefish and perch.
Accessible by road.
- Air conditioning
- Boat launch
- Central dining facility
- Food Service Available
- Freezing service
- Groomed trails
- High Speed Internet Available
- Hiking trails
- Hunters Welcome in Season
- Ice Fishing
- Manitoba Conservation Resource licence
- Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters Association
- Marked trails
- Picnic Area
- SNOMAN trail permit fees apply for Snowmobiles
- Some pets permitted (contact for more info)
- Watercraft Recreation
- Watercraft Rental Available
- Wildlife/Nature Viewing