Capacity - 48
7 modern private cabins with baths, daily maid service. Dining room, store, boats, motors, gas, guides, tackle, fishing licences, fly-out service.
Outcamps at Mannifrank, North Black, No Name and South Eagle lakes.
Fishing for northern pike and walleye.
Hunting for non-resident bear and moose in GHA 17.
American package plan.
Open May to September. Accessible by air.
- Black bear (Cdn resident)
- Black bear (non-resident)
- Catch & release only
- Central dining facility
- Fishing guide
- Full American Plan
- Full wheelchair access
- Hiking trails
- Hunting guide
- Manitoba Conservation Resource licence
- Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters Association
- Moose (Cdn resident)
- Moose (non-resident)
- Outpost camp(s)
- Shore lunch
- Some pets permitted (contact for more info)