Snowmobiling in The Pas
The Pas, Manitoba has more that 365 kilometres of snowmobile trails to offer to winter riders. The Kelsey Sno-Riders snowmobile club maintains and operates the trails that run through the region, dotted with lakes, rivers and forests. The SnoMan trails here are connected to Swan River to the south and Cranberry Portage/Flin Flon to the north. Travel the SnoMan groomed trail right to Clearwater and Rocky Lakes!
If you're looking for a more adventurous ride, there are off groomed trails to Cormorant, Moose Lake and Grand Rapids and a trail connecting The Pas to Hudson Bay, Saskatchewan. Take a break at numerous warm up shelters along the way.
Explore The Pas's trails with club maps from the Kelsey Trail Sno-Riders, or try one of these daytrip options:
- North to Cranberry Portage, stopping for gas at Viking Lodge and continue to Flin Flon for lunch (4 hours one way)
- Ride to Clearwater Lake for Lake Trout ice fishing (20 minutes away)
- Ride to Rocky Lake (1 hour away)
- Mr. Tees - Fidler's Corner
- Good Thymes
- Wescana Inn
- Niska Steakhouse and Grill at Kikiwak Inn
- John and Jessie's Steak and Ribs
Indoor pool with water slide. Free Super Start breakfast. Ample parking. Restaurants...
Full-service hotel, dining room, lounge, beverage room, VLTs, downtown. Newly...
The beautifully designed Kikiwak Inn offers superior service, luxurious...
Clear water Lake Provincial Park is the best provincial park in the province. it has...
Ten miles north of The Pas in natural wilderness. Private self-contained suite with...