Snowmobiling in Flin Flon
Flin Flon, Manitoba has more that 135 kilometres of snowmobile trails to offer to winter riders. The Border Explorers Snowmobile Club maintains and operates the trail system in the Flin Flon area, extending to Cranberry Portage. These trails connect to trails maintained by the Kelsey Sno Riders Club and extend into Saskatchewan (Creighton, Denare Beach). Off groomed trail riding is also available to several lakes in the area.
Bakers Narrows Lodge offers guided tours late December to mid-April (depending on snow conditions)
- Easy to drive snowmobiles and riding gear included
- 2-hour, half-day and full-day options ($200 to $695)
- Flin Flon Chicken Chef
- Kelsey's Dining Room at the Victoria Inn
- Bakers Narrows Lodge (reservations only)
- Bakers Narrows Lodge (fuel for guests only)
Capacity - 90 people 15 two-bedroom modern kitchenette cabins with showers, sleeps...
Victoria Inn – one of the Best Flin Flon hotels Experience what Northern...
Neso Lake Lodge is a full service fishing/hunting getaway. We are conveniently...