Snowmobiling in Snow Lake
The Snow Lake Sno-Drifters club operates and maintains the trails in the Snow Lake area, connecting to the trails maintained by the Thompson Trailbreakers. Take a break at numerous warm up shelters throughout the region as indicated by SnoMan's Northern trails map.
- Connect to Sasaqiu Rapids (daytrip for a small group, overnight for a larger/slower group)
- Ride trails over Squall, Cook, Snow, Chisel and Wekusko Lakes North
- Most trails loop back to town for easy access to fuel and food
- 3 warm up shelters for use
Pre-arranged snowmobile tours (including rentals) are available out of Sasagiu Rapids Lodge—contact directly to book.
- Sasaqiu Rapids Lodge starting at $89 for a 3-hour rental
- Wekusko Falls Lodge
- Northern Manitoba Adventures (Snow Lake Motor Inn)
- Chells Sled Shed (service and repairs)
- Sasagui Rapids Lodge (premium fuel)
- Wabowden (regular fuel)