Content Marketing Assistant – Marketing and Communications Division
Reporting to the Senior Content Marketing Manager, the Content Marketing Assistant will support the organization’s annual content marketing strategy, editorial vision, content pillars and editorial calendar for each core market.
- Respond to editorial queries from travel and news media.
- Monitor and summarize publicity resulting from media tour program and other outreach activity.
- Assist in itinerary building for media and influencer trips.
- Assist in media communications including e-marketing, press releases and story ideas.
- Create and manage Travel Manitoba’s digital content library.
- Support overall content marketing by generating editorial for social media, website, blog, mobile platforms, microsites and digital advertising.
- Act as a regular contributor to the Travel Manitoba editorial platforms.
- Provide planning support for marketing events and conferences, as required.
- Attend Manitoba events, festivals and attractions to create live content, as directed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exemplary organizational skills.
- An interest in social media and storytelling.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of the tourism industry is an asset.
- Ability to travel throughout the province on occasion.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Priority will be given to bilingual (English/French) candidates.
SALARY: $40,815 to $53,711
Closing date: August 24, 2019
Apply in writing to:
21 Forks Market Road
Winnipeg, MB R3C 4T7
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.