Travel Ambassador (The Forks)
Our Travel Ambassadors are volunteers who donate their time to assist visitors by providing information about what to see and do in Winnipeg and Manitoba.
The Forks sees thousands of people each day and is the number one visited tourist destination in Manitoba. Be part of the team that helps people plan their next adventure by volunteering in our Visitor Information Centre at the Forks!
- At least 18 years old.
- Work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and able to give recommendations and directions effectively.
- Committed to giving excellent customer service.
- Basic knowledge of using the Internet.
- Flexible with assigned areas to work.
- Available for on-going training.
- Physically able to perform the duties of the job, including standing for hours at a time.
- Able to abide by policies of the program.
Bilingual English/French is an asset.
Please contact Samantha Bason at firstname.lastname@example.org.