Senior Partnership Manager
Reporting to the Director of Partnership and Visitor Experiences, the Senior Partnership Manager will help build relationships and partnerships as part of Travel Manitoba's collaborative and creative team. Representing the Manitoba, Canada’s Heart...Beats brand, this individual should be a sales and marketing professional with a proven sales track record.
The Senior Partnership Manager will be responsible for achieving revenue targets by partnering with the tourism industry, serving as an internal liaison. They will sell advertising, digital marketing and social media campaigns and programs to partners, and manage special projects as they occur. They will also be responsible for forecasting, measuring, and reporting on the results of various projects with partners.
This individual will establish the right processes for engaging and vetting new partners while maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners. This role will work collaboratively with senior management and other members of the team to align internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Completed post-secondary education or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in creating and implementing targeted sales strategies combined with marketing.
- History of experience in building relationships and partnerships focused on business development and client services.
- Client-focused professional who is solutions oriented and who has strong community and client networks.
- Creative professional experienced in sales and marketing in a service-centric industry with knowledge in social and digital media strategies.
- Exceptional writer with experience writing proposal, business plans and other professional materials.
For more information about this career opportunity please call Janelle at People First HR Services, 204-938-4034.