Ultimate Arctic Summer Adventure
Ultimate Arctic Summer Adventure 7 Day Itinerary (July & August)
Winnipeg & Churchill
Be welcomed home at Lazy Bear Expeditions, Churchill's coziest and most charming accommodations. View the iconic wildlife of the north, get face to face with both the beautiful beluga whales and the mighty polar bears, taste local cuisine fireside, learn the history and the culture of this northern community, all while staying in the family built log cabin lodge with today's modern amenities. Polar bears, beluga whales and a true Churchill experience - that is the Lazy Bear Expeditions. You will experience the best summer adventure of a lifetime!
- 1 nights at the Hilton Suites in Winnipeg (pre-trip)
- 1 night at Inn at the Forks (post-trip)
- 4 nights at the Lazy Bear Expeditions in Churchill
- Jet boat tour to see polar bears along the Hudson Bay Coast, belugas and other wildlife
- Boat tour to view beluga whales and tour of Fort Prince of Wales National Historic Site
- Half day tundra tour aboard Arctic Crawler™
- Optional: kayak with the belugas
Arrive in Winnipeg. Overnight at the Hilton Suites.
Morning flight to Churchill and check in to Lazy Bear Expeditions. Afternoon tour of the town and area historic sites.
Day 3, 4, 5
6-8 hour jet boat tour of the Hudson Bay/Seal River and/or other river estuaries and islands to see polar bears and other arctic wildlife
Beluga whale boat tour (includes a tour of the Prince of Wales Fort)
Half Day summer tundra tour
Optional tour to kayak with the belugas. Afternoon free time to visit the Canada Parks Visitor Centre, the Itsanitaq Museum or for shopping.
Afternoon flight to Winnipeg. Overnight at Inn at the Forks.
Breakfast, check out and departure. Opportunity for additional tours in Winnipeg.
For detailed itinerary, plus tour inclusions and exclusions, please visit Lazy Bear Expeditions.