With 60,000 Beluga Whales filling the Hudson Bay and Polar Bears leaving the melting sea ice, summer is an amazing time to visit Churchill! Over the course of this five-day adventure, our experienced guides will take you to see beautiful landscapes that offer the very best opportunities to see Polar Bears, Beluga Whales, Arctic Sik Siks, over 200 nesting or migrating bird species, seals, Arctic Hare, Arctic Fox, and more.
* 4 nights at the Lazy Bear Lodge
* 2 nights in Winnipeg (pre & post stay)
* Hudson Bay Coastal Boat Tour to see Polar Bears and other arctic wildlife (6-8 hours).
* Beluga Whale Boat Tour/Fort Tour to see Beluga Whales in the water and walking tour of the historic Prince of Wales Fort (3 hours)
* Cultural and Heritage Tour of the Churchill area, including historic Cape Merry and the Polar Bear Jail (Approx. 3 hours)
* Bonus Summer Tundra Tour on our Arctic Crawlers™ (3-4 hours)
* A hearty breakfast served each morning of your stay
* Naturalist Tour Guide
* One dinner entrée of your choice from the Lazy Bear Café menu (vegetarian substitute available)
* Shuttle Service between the airport and the Lodge upon arrival and departure. Transfers and luggage handling included in Churchill
* Round-trip service from/to Winnipeg/Churchill by aircraft
1-866-OUR-BEAR. Email: email@example.com
Price: $4,200.00 plus taxes