Prepare to be wowed! You will spend two full days on the Tundra tracking along the coastline and in our touring-permit zone of the Wildlife Management Area. Each day you'll explore the amazing Hudson Bay coastline observing the majestic Polar Bear up close and personal. Along the way, look for Arctic Fox, Arctic Hare, Camouflaged Ptarmigan and other wildlife. You'll also have a sunset Dog Mushing experience and a Cultural and Heritage Tour of historic Churchill, Manitoba. After your day's adventures, you'll return home to our cozy wood-fire heated log lodge, sumptuous local cuisine at our Lazy Bear Café, and your warm room with comfy beds and all the modern amenities.
Ultimate Polar Bear Adventure includes:
* Three nights at Lazy Bear Lodge in Churchill
* Two nights in Winnipeg (one pre- and one post-adventure)
* Two Arctic Crawler™ excursions (lunch, snacks and beverages included)
* Approximately 3 hour Cultural and Heritage Tour of the Churchill area, including historic Cape Merry and the Polar Bear Jail.
* Sunset Dog Mushing experience
* One dinner entrée of your choice from the Lazy Bear Café menu (vegetarian substitute available)
* A hearty breakfast served each morning of your stay
* Naturalist Tour Guide
* Shuttle Service between the airport and the Lodge upon arrival and departure. Transfers and luggage handling included in Churchill
* Round-trip service to/from Winnipeg/Churchill by aircraft
1-866-OUR-BEAR. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: $5,315.00 plus taxes