Our remote fly-in destination ensures that your wildlife encounters take place in an exclusive pristine setting while enjoying all the creature comforts of home in a world-class true wilderness Lodge. We specialize in on the ground personal encounters with Arctic wildlife including the “Great Ice Bears”. Yes! WALKING with the polar bears--a safe and wildly exciting experience unique to the polar bear tour world.
Dymond Lake Eco-Lodge offers:
- Deluxe, remote fly-in Lodge featuring double occupancy rooms with en-suite washrooms
- Ground level walking excursions with in-season wildlife, including polar bears
- Aurora viewing tower for inspiring displays of northern lights
- Arctic gourmet cuisine paired with Canadian wine. Finest food in the Arctic featured in bestselling “Blueberries & Polar Bears” cook books created by renowned chefs Helen Webber & Marie Woolsey
- Churchill shops, historical/cultural sites & dog sledding options
- World famous Tundra Buggy® day trip adventure.
Churchill, the most dynamic seaport, has long been known as the "Polar Bear Capital of the World" as approximately 900 of these enormous bears congregate in the fall and wait for the Hudson Bay to freeze. Meet these magnificent Lords of the Arctic face-to-face as you trek the tundra on your Great Ice Bear and then round out your adventure with a chartered Tundra Buggy® tour.
• All accommodations within the package dates
• Round-trip airfare between Winnipeg, Churchill and our fly-in Lodge on the Hudson Bay coast
• Meal Inclusions are as follows:
Day 1: Dinner
Day 2 to 6: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
2018 Pricing: $10,995 CAD plus taxes (per person, based on double occupancy)