The Churchill Town & Tundra Experience allows you to experience the excitement of polar bear viewing from a world-famous Tundra Buggy, as well as enjoy the eclectic charm of this unique Northern town.
This adventure is ideal for guests who want to experience the wondrous charm of the town of Churchill while also spending days in the Churchill Wildlife Management Area, viewing Churchill’s incredible polar bears.
• Two full-day Tundra Buggy Adventures in the Churchill Wildlife Management Area viewing polar bears in the wild
• Ample time in the town of Churchill to learn about the history and culture of Churchill through visits to local museums and Interpretive Centres
• Explore the restaurants and shops of Churchill, sampling delicious regional cuisine and shopping for northern art and gifts
• Includes all accommodations, round-trip flights Winnipeg-Churchill, some meals
• Additional add-on activities available: dogsledding and helicopter tours
Starting at $3,249 per person
All prices in Canadian funds plus applicable taxes, based on double occupancy.