See the wild side of Manitoba with a whirlwind adventure that takes you from the sloping forests of Riding Mountain National Park to the colourful tundra of Churchill. Frontiers North’s Big Five Safari is a nod to the incredible array of mega-fauna that populate the forests, tundra and rivers of this beautiful province.
• Explore the forests and meadows of Riding Mountain National Park in search of moose, black bear and a captive bison herd.
• Enjoy an exhilarating dog carting excursion through the boreal forest
• Observe pods of beluga whales on three-hour boat tour of the Churchill River, including a stop at the historical Fort Prince of Wales.
• Get even closer to the friendly belugas whales on a zodiac excursion on the Churchill River
• Experience a summer Tundra Buggy Adventure in the colourful Churchill Wildlife Management Area and seek out the first of the summer polar bears
Starting at $6,649
All prices in Canadian funds plus applicable taxes, based on double occupancy.