Capacity - 54
Six non-modern kitchenette cabins with central showers and toilets and five modern cabins with showers and toilets.
Store, boats, motors, gas, fish processing, tackle, bait, fishing licences, fly-out services.
Outcamps at Charron, Apisko and Keschismeeneko (Cathy's) lakes.
Fishing for northern pike, walleye and lake trout.
Open May to September.
Accessible by air.
- High Speed Internet Available:
- Some pets permitted (contact for more info):
Lodges & Outfitters
- Manitoba Conservation Resource licence:
- Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters Association:
Licensed For (TRAVEL MANITOBA OFFICE USE ONLY)
- Black bear (Cdn resident):
- Moose (Cdn resident):
- Moose (non-resident):
- Air charter:
- Outpost camp(s):