- Address:Box 100 Rossburn, MB R0J 1V0
- 2nd Address:43 Main Street N.
- Phone:(204) 859-2779
- Fax:(204) 859-2959
- Website:Visit Our Website For More Info
At the Rossburn Museum visit a country schoolroom, an early hospital room, a hairdresser's salon, Ukrainian pioneer kitchen, printshop and replica of a Ukrainian village built by the late Harry Boychuk. Also houses firefighting equipment, war uniforms and local history.
Open in July and August, Tuesday to Saturday, 10 am to 5 pm.
Guided tours and other times by appointment:
Tel. 204-859-3334, 204-859-2848 or 204-859-0051; E-mail: email@example.com.
Location: Cheddar Avenue.
- Association of Manitoba Museums:
- Manitoba Historical Society:
- Free admission:
- Manitoba History:
- Full wheelchair access:
- Service in other languages (specify): Ukranian
- Guided package/tour:
- Self-guided tour: