Capacity - 34
Wilderness, two hours from Winnipeg. Seven modern LHK cabins with kitchenette, showers, dishwashers, lakeview screened decks, gas barbecues, microwaves and satellite TV. Some with hot tubs, air-conditioning, DVD and woodstove.
Store, licensed restaurant, beach, boat, canoes, motors, gas, oil, tackle, dock, sand beach, bait, fishing licences, groomed snowmobile trails, snowmobile rentals, paddleboats, mountain bikes, children's play area, ice fishing packages. Guided snowmobile tours.
Fishing for northern pike, walleye, smallmouth bass, whitefish and perch.
Accessible by road.
- Food Service Available:
- High Speed Internet Available:
- Hunters Welcome in Season:
- Picnic Area:
- Some pets permitted (contact for more info):
- Air conditioning:
- Number of units/rooms: 7
Lodges & Outfitters
- Manitoba Conservation Resource licence:
- Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters Association:
- Hiking trails:
- Ice fishing:
- SNOMAN trail permit fees apply for Snowmobiles:
- Wildlife/Nature Viewing:
- Boat launch:
- Watercraft Recreation:
- Watercraft Rental Available:
Licensed For (TRAVEL MANITOBA OFFICE USE ONLY)
Fish & Game Services
- Freezing service:
- Central dining facility: