Miami Railway Station Museum
- Address:Box 203 MIAMI, MB R0G 1H0
- Phone:(204) 435-2115
- Fax:(204) 435-2067
- Website:Visit Our Website For More Info
Miami Railway Station Museum, built in 1889, is a national historic site depicting the life and times of the rural station agent. Hours of operations: Wednesday through Sunday, 8:30am to 5 pm, mid May to August.
Admission: $2 for Adults (13+), $5 for a family and children 12 and under are free.
We will be open holiday Mondays and for special events.
Admission charged. Tel. (204) 435-2013. Location: Hwy. 23.
- Picnic Area:
- Association of Manitoba Museums:
- Municipal Heritage Property:
- National Historic Site:
- Manitoba History:
- Service in other languages (specify): null
- Guided package/tour: