Manitoba Electrical Museum & Education Centre
- Address:680 Harrow Street WINNIPEG, MB R3M 3A3
- Phone:(204) 360-7905
- Fax:(204) 360-6187
- Website:Visit Our Website For More Info
Explore Manitoba's electrical history from the 1880s to now. Interactive exhibits include a replica electric streetcar and towering robot made of over 50 household appliances. All That Glows: Then & Now, annual celebration of holiday lighting trends, mid-November to mid-January. Discover Wonder Juice, during the month of May. Louie's Family Fun Days in July and August. Open Monday to Thursday, 1 - 4 p.m. and by appointment. Guided tours available.
Tel. 204-360-7905; fax: 204-360-6187
- Association of Manitoba Museums:
- Municipal Heritage Property:
- Free admission:
- Manitoba History:
- Full wheelchair access:
- Service in French:
- Service in other languages (specify): French upon request.
- Guided package/tour:
- Self-guided tour: