Capacity - 12
One main lodge, four guestrooms with modern shower facilities.
Dining room, lounge, boats, motors, gas, oil, dock, fishing and hunting licences, tackle, bait.
Outcamps at Napigon, Upper, Echo lakes and Sasaginnigak East and West.
Fishing for walleye, northern pike, goldeye and sauger.
Hunting for non-resident moose in GHA 17.
American Plan packages.
Open May to October.
Accessible by air.
- Some pets permitted (contact for more info):
Lodges & Outfitters
- Manitoba Conservation Resource licence:
- Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters Association:
Licensed For (TRAVEL MANITOBA OFFICE USE ONLY)
- Black bear (Cdn resident):
- Black bear (non-resident):
- Moose (Cdn resident):
- Moose (non-resident):
Fish & Game Services
- Fishing guide:
- Freezing service:
- Hunting guide:
- Air charter:
- Air strip:
- Full American Plan:
- Outpost camp(s):
- Shore lunch: