- Things To Do
- Places To Go
- Where To Stay
- Trip Essentials
- Contact Us
- #ExploreMB Blog
Join us for a walking tour featuring some of the public artworks that share our stories and explore our communities! Tickets are free but registration is required.
This tour will start at Air Canada Window Park. We will visit a variety of public artworks to explore the ways we can engage with and understand public art:
- Mediating the Treaties by Rolande Souliere
- Electrical Currents by Julie Nagam
- The Square Dancers by Kenneth Lavallee
- O-ween du muh waun, by RBOY Inc.
- DIY Field by Germaine Koh
- city.block.stop by David Perrett
- The Spence Community Compass: Finding Home by Leah Decter and the Spence Neighbourhood Association
- West End Murals
- Opening Doors by Dimitry Melman with the Spence Neighbourhood Association (SNA)
Tours will run as scheduled rain or shine but will be cancelled in the event of a thunderstorm. Please note that this tour is not a loop. See map for more details. Please respect physical distancing and stay home if you feel unwell. Face masks are encouraged.