Winter Wonderland at the Manitoba Agricultural Museum
- Dates:December 15, 2017 - December 17, 2017 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:Manitoba Agricultural Museum
- Times:From: 04:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- Admission:$8.00 / vehicle. Bus groups: $2.50 / person
- Address: Highway 34 South Austin, MB
- Phone: (204) 637-2354
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Pembina Valley Central Plains
“It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas … everywhere you go …” and especially at the Museum!
The holiday lights are going up and preparations are being made for this year’s Winter Wonderland.
Free horse drawn sleigh rides (weather permitting), plus games for young and old alike.
A Bonfire to keep warm and roast hotdogs will be ready to enjoy. Hot chocolate, coffee or tea available at reasonable prices.
Bring your family and friends and create an old- fashioned Christmas memory.
Hope to see you here!
Image Credit: Sandy Black