Give your child the opportunity to experience nature through the seasons.
Designed for you and yours to connect with nature, these four sessions are infused with nature, fun, and outdoor-inspired adventure. Wild Child is a unique opportunity for parents and caregivers to engage in authentic outdoor experiences while keeping in mind the needs of their little one.
Each session will cover a different topic that are designed to pair engaging lessons for adults with hands-on activities for the children. Sign up for just 1, or all 4!
- This program is limited to one parent/caregiver with child aged 2-4.
- The session will be postponed to the listed date below if the temperature is below -25 degrees.
- Tuesday, January 21 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Weather Date: Tuesday, January 28
- Tuesday, February 4 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Weather Date: Tuesday, February 11
- Tuesday, February 18 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Weather Date: Tuesday, February 25
- Tuesday, March 3 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Weather Date: Tuesday, March 1
Register Now or register with our bookings office by phone at (204) 989-8355 x 311Show Map