We'll Meet Again
- Dates:March 9, 2018 - March 10, 2018 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:St. Andrew's River Heights United Church
- Times:March 9 - 7:30 PM, March 10 - 1:30 PM & 7:30 PM
- Address: 255 Oak Street Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 488-1130
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
St. Andrew’s Annual Choir presents “We'll Meet Again” on March 9 & 10, 2018.
People have often wondered why war produces great art! Our show this year will try to demonstrate this oft-held theory, by presenting songs from the two World Wars of the 20th century. Some are cheerful and optimistic - “Pack up your troubles”, “Boogie woogie bugle boy”; many are sad and regretful – “Roses of Picardy”, “The bells of St Mary’s”. Others are goofy – “Oh! How I hate to get up in the morning”, “Mairzy doats”, and many are memorable and set to gorgeous tunes – “If you were the only girl in the world”, “There’ll be bluebirds over the white cliffs of Dover”. These are but a few of the great songs that this year’s St. Andrew’s choir will present in their tenth annual “show”.
Tickets are $20.00 with reserved cabaret seating; snacks and punch provided. Wine and beer will also be available by the glass.
NEW procedures for ticket sales this year!!
1) Tickets will be available in person through the church office Monday – Friday between 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
2) Online at www.eventbrite.ca/e/well-meet-again-tickets-40944962485
Don't delay... buy your tickets early! Come and listen, reminisce, and sing along with us when “We’ll meet again”!