The Prairie Grid Dinner Series: Innovation - Winnipeg
- Dates:September 26, 2019
- Location:Historic J.R. Watkins Company Building
- Times:From: 06:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- Admission:$145.00 – $1,080.00
- Address: 90 Annabella Street Winnipeg,
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
- Ticket Info: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/the-prairie-grid-dinner-series-innovation-winnipeg-tickets-68422600841
We are happy to announce the return of our much-celebrated Prairie Grid Dinner Series for fall 2019. Back for its third year, this year’s dinner series has an all-new chef lineup and will focus on the theme of innovation.
Chefs Christine Sandford (Biera, Edmonton), Scott Redekopp (Yellow Door Bistro, Calgary), Chris Gama (Clementine, Winnipeg), Katelin Bland (Lulu Bar, Calgary) and Bryn Rawlyk (The Night Oven and Darkside Donuts, Saskatoon) will collaborate on a menu that highlights the technological evolution of culinary practices over the past century.
Whether it’s experiencing a technique such as stone-grinding heritage grains and using wood-burning ovens for sourdough loaves or sous vide to caramelize rich dairy from Saskatchewan’s Sunnyside Creamery for a dessert, diners will have a delicious meal created with Prairie-grown ingredients while watching each course evolve in complexity.