Tea Party Tours
- Dates:June 1, 2020 - August 30, 2020 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:Fort la Reine Museum
- City:Portage la Prairie
- Times:From: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Admission:Museum Admission + $4.00 for Food Costs
- Address: 2652 Saskatchewan Ave. E Portage la Prairie, MB
- Phone: (204) 857-3259
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Central
- Ticket Info: Pay at Door
Have you ever thought about having a tea party with friends inside a heritage building? We offer a fun and immersive Tea Party Tour at the Museum during our Summer months! Enjoy an intimate guided tour of the Museum with one of our living history interpreters, a private tea party area inside the heritage building of your choice, your choice of coffee/tea/iced tea/hot cocoa for the table, a selection of dainties, and a Victorian etiquette lesson! Tea Party Tours must be booked in advance, and are $4.00/person above regular Museum admission to cover food costs. Group sizes vary depending on heritage building space.
- Are there certain days/times that I can book my Tea Party Tour?
- We only host private tea party tours during our hours of operation from June-August. We are open 7 days a week from 10am-5pm, this program can be booked any day (just as long as no other tours or special events are occurring at the same time).
- How many people can be in a group?
- 2-6 people
- What is an appropriate age to enjoy this program?
- Ages 5+
- How do I book my tour?
- To book, please call 204-857-3259 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (we will require at least 24 hrs notice)