Summer Fun at the Manitoba Electrical Museum
- Dates:August 6, 2018 - August 30, 2018 ( Recurring weekly on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday )
- Location:Manitoba Electrical Museum & Education Centre
- Times:From: 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- Admission:$3.00 per person, Children 5 & under FREE
- Address: 680 Harrow Street Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 360-7905
- Email:Send Email
- Region: Winnipeg
- Ticket Info: At the Door
Get ready for Electrifying summer fun at the Manitoba Electrical Museum & Education Centre!
Starting August 6 there are NEW games and Activities to SPARK your imagination!
Join us for an education and entertaining exploration of SIMPLE CIRCUITS!
-DISCOVER Manitoba's rich electrical history with a self-guided tour
-EXPLORE with a scavenger hunt, track down electronic symbols found in your everyday technology
-DESIGN your own wacky and zany robot at our craft station
-Build simple circuits to learn how to turn on a light, spin a fan, and make noise
Admission is $3.00 per person with children 5 & under FREE!