Sturgeon Falls River SUP & Surf Weekend
- Dates:July 7, 2017 - July 9, 2017 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:Nutimik Lake Campground
- City:Whiteshell Provincial Park
- Times:From: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Admission:$399.00 for the weekend
- Address: PR 307 Whiteshell Provincial Park, MB
- Contact: Brad Friesen
- Phone: (204) 997-8447
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
Want to learn to surf? No need to wait until your next trip to the ocean! Sturgeon Falls, Manitoba is a world-class river surfing destination ideal for aspiring river SUP surfers! In this course, surf fun is our focus but we also review the theory and skills for safely handling a stand up paddleboard in Class 1 and 2 rivers. If you've ever wanted to learn to surf standing river waves, or if you want to improve your river surf skills at a truly world class site, then this is the course for you!
Course runs July 7-9, 2017. Contact us for more information or if you have any questions.