Ste-Agathe Fall Supper
- Dates:October 1, 2017
- Location:Ste. Agathe Cultural & Community Centre
- Times:From: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Admission:Adults - $15.00, Children (6-12) $7.00, Children 5 & Under are Free
- Address: Pembina Trail (Main Street) Sainte-Agathe, MB
- Contact: Guy Gagnon
- Phone: (204) 882-2493
- Email:Send Email
- Region: Pembina Valley Central Plains
- Ticket Info: (204) 882-2493
On the menu:
- Turkey with all the trimmings
- Mashed potatoes and gravy
- Fresh vegetables
- A tasty & wide variety of desserts topped with whipped cream or ice cream
- Coffee, tea & juice.
Ste.Agathe is located 20 minutes south of Winnipeg off P.R. 75 (Pembina Highway)Turn east on P.R.305.Turn south on Chemin Pembina Road (Main Street) just before the Louis Riel Bridge. The Ste.Agathe Cultural & Community Centre is located just past the Catholic Church & Ste.Agathe Service Centre. There is ample parking on Chemin Pembina Road & on the side streets. If you wish, you can access the building using the ramp on the east side. Bon appétit!
Tickets are purchased at the door. We do not take ticket reservations.