Speakeasy - Prohibition Era Trivia Night
- Dates:March 30, 2019
- Location:Herman Prior Activity Centre
- City:Portage la Prairie
- Times:From: 07:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Admission:$25.00/seat or $160.00/table (8 seats)
- Address: 40 Royal Road Portage la Prairie, MB
- Phone: 204-857-3259
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Central
- Ticket Info: Available on Eventbrite.com, or reserve by calling/emailing!
Fort la Reine Museum's first trivia night fundraiser will transport you to the 1920s and 30s during the Prohibition Era! Sneak into the speakeasy that just popped up down the street. Sample some "illegal" drinks, "gamble" at the silent auction table or with the 50/50 draw, and test your team trivia skills! All proceeds from the fundraiser will go towards operating the Fort la Reine Museum in 2019.
Silent auction and 50/50 draw
Cash prizes for winning trivia team
Prize for best 1920s costume
Cash bar, free appetizers
$160.00 a table (seats up to 8 people) or $25.00 a seat!
Shhhh... don't tell the fuzz!